Pages

Oscar at 2

Oscar at 2

Friday, May 15, 2009

Do you have what it takes?

We celebrated my son Jackson's 9th birthday today. We are huge Survivor fans in our house, so we had a survivor party this year. It was a blast. We divided the kids into 2 "tribes" with official buffs and everything.

We had the teams compete in various challenges, including a gross food challenge. I was surprised at the things the kids would eat just to get more points for their team! We just kept tallying points and the winning team got to choose their prizes first. (We skipped the voting people off part of the game, in case you were worried!)

Here are some pics from the party, you can see that the kids were having a good time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A bit about our family... My husband and I are both elementary school teachers. We met in college and have been married for 13 years. We have been living overseas for 7 years now and we are currently living near Tokyo, Japan.