Pages

Oscar at 2

Oscar at 2

Monday, May 11, 2009

171h approval

I am so excited! I finally got an email back from the office in Seoul today and the news was better than I had hoped. They said the approval letter was already sent and attached a copy for me. So I don't need to worry about the license that the agency was talking about after all.

I was really praying that the letter would come before we left for summer break. Now I can breathe a huge sigh of relief that it is here. It feels great to know that the last huge piece of paperwork is finished!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A bit about our family... My husband and I are both elementary school teachers. We met in college and have been married for 13 years. We have been living overseas for 7 years now and we are currently living near Tokyo, Japan.