Pages

Oscar at 2

Oscar at 2

Friday, May 8, 2009

Almost heading home!




This was an exciting week because we booked our tickets to go back home for the summer. We are going to fly in to Chicago on June 16th and fly out of Minneapolis on August 13th. We get a little longer summer than usual this year. In the past our last day of school has been around the 16/17 of June, but this year the last day is June 11.

We are also starting later than usual. Last year the first day of school was August 25 and this year we don't start until September 1. It's a great summer for it because my sister is due to have a baby on June 28th and my brother's fiance is due at the end of July. It will be so exciting to see the babies and I am so glad that we are going to be there to see them right away. It is also exciting to think that our new baby will have cousins that are about the same age.

I love my class and I have had the best year this year, but I am really starting to feel the itch to come home. We are going to spend a few days in Chicago this year and are very excited about that. We love Chicago and used to go about once a year, but haven't done it for a few years. I think Jackson and Olivia are going to have so much fun seeing everything. I know this last 6 weeks will speed by in no time!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A bit about our family... My husband and I are both elementary school teachers. We met in college and have been married for 13 years. We have been living overseas for 7 years now and we are currently living near Tokyo, Japan.