Pages

Oscar at 2

Oscar at 2

Friday, April 17, 2009

Growing up

This week I discovered another way that my children are growing up. My 9 year old son, Jackson, started baseball this week and my husband is the coach of the team. We were informed that this year the boys needed to start wearing cups! I did not realize this was necessary, nor how the topic would take over our life!

It is hilarious to listen to the boys talk. Last night he had a sleepover with some friends and it was all they talked about at the dinner table. My husband assures me that this is normal, but since I have never been a 9 year old boy I'm not so sure...

Anyway it has been cute to watch and something that I never knew could generate so much excitement!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A bit about our family... My husband and I are both elementary school teachers. We met in college and have been married for 13 years. We have been living overseas for 7 years now and we are currently living near Tokyo, Japan.