Pages

Oscar at 2

Oscar at 2

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Scrapbooks


When Jackson and Olivia were babies I was really into scrapping, but over the years I have fallen out of the habit and I have never really finished either of their books. I think it is mostly the fact that we now live in Japan and I have no space to work and leave anything out to finish later. When we lived in Germany and I had a whole table in the basement I used to work on the books all the time!

I have been feeling lately like I need to get back into the habit because someday Oscar Daniel is going to want to see his baby book and I don't want to tell him I was too lazy to make one! I think I have found an answer that I am really excited about: DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKS!

I love being on the computer and all of our pictures are digital now so it just makes sense. I am really hoping to hear from some of you about which site you like the best. I really don't want to order software and there seem to be many web sites that offer them.

If you do online scrapping, please leave a comment for me on your preferred site! I am really anxious to get started. Thanks!

1 comment:

Jon said...

i came to the same realization as you about scrapbooking! before mekonen came along i scrapbooked a lot and even did a paper one of his adoption process (although i only have it done through referral so i need to finish that. haha). my mom bought me a program i love called Memory Mixer. they have a lot of paper, embellishments, etc, that I use but i find myself using a website with lots of free paper and embellishment kits called shabby princess. so i use those in memory mixer a lot. i have a friend who uses just shabby princess stuff with her photoshop. since shabby princess is free and if you already have photoshop that would be the easiest. :) (my husband's account is signed in so it says "Jon" commenting, but it's me, Rachael from AAi, theorens.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
A bit about our family... My husband and I are both elementary school teachers. We met in college and have been married for 13 years. We have been living overseas for 7 years now and we are currently living near Tokyo, Japan.