Pages

Oscar at 2

Oscar at 2

Saturday, January 9, 2010

We're Next!!!


I just found out this morning that we are next to get a referral for a baby boy! I am very excited. It doesn't look like it will end up being a baby that we met while we were in Ethiopia this Christmas. That is a little disappointing since I really thought it would be one of the babies we saw, but I know that when I see his face nothing else will matter! I can't wait to get that call and see what our baby looks like!

I am very curious about his name. We plan on keeping his Ethiopian name as a middle name and have several names that we like picked out, but I feel like I can't narrow it down anymore until I know what his Ethiopian name is. I think it is funny that we have been on the waiting list for 9 months, it is almost the same amount of time that you are pregnant. I need to post about our trip, I will try to do that soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A bit about our family... My husband and I are both elementary school teachers. We met in college and have been married for 13 years. We have been living overseas for 7 years now and we are currently living near Tokyo, Japan.