Pages

Oscar at 2

Oscar at 2

Friday, November 11, 2011

Transitioning the blog

When I started this blog adoption was consuming my life. It was all I thought about, talked about, etc. Now that we have Oscar and he has been home for so long, it isn't really our focus anymore.

I'm not sure the direction that the blog will take yet, but I am really into reading and cooking right now, so I may start posting about that. There will also be random family information and also some school stuff thrown in. Larry and I are both teaching 6th grade this year and are really enjoying being back on the same team and planning together. We both really enjoy working with the older kids too!

Thanks for hanging with us and feel free to check out my reading shelf using the link on the right.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A bit about our family... My husband and I are both elementary school teachers. We met in college and have been married for 13 years. We have been living overseas for 7 years now and we are currently living near Tokyo, Japan.