Pages

Oscar at 2

Oscar at 2

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Travel Date


We received news today that we have an April 21st Embassy date! That means we will leave sometime around the 16 or 17th of April to go to Ethiopia. I can't believe that I will be able to hold my sweet boy in less than a month!

This week has really made it all feel so real. We bought bottles and a car seat. We have had a crib forever, and we finished the bedroom a couple of weeks ago, but buying necessities really makes it feel like it is happening.

I'll post more when we have plane tickets!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A bit about our family... My husband and I are both elementary school teachers. We met in college and have been married for 13 years. We have been living overseas for 7 years now and we are currently living near Tokyo, Japan.